Chestnut, white chocolate and pecan cookies
15 min.10 min.20
- 80 ml(1/3 cup) of butter at room temperature
- 1 box(250 g) of Chef LELARGE chestnut spread
- 250 ml(1 cup) of unbleached flour
- 1 ml(1\4 teaspoon) of baking soda
- 1 ml(1\4 teaspoon) of salt
- 60 g(2 oz.) of white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 125 ml(1\2 cup) of pecans, coarsely chopped
Recipe by Josée Robitaille, Consulting Chef
- In a bowl, using an electric mixer, combine the butter and chestnut spread.
- Add the egg and mix until smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to liquid ingredients and mix.
- Add half of the white chocolate and half of the pecans.
- Preheat oven to 180º C (350º F).
- On two cookie sheets covered with parchment paper, place the preparation which should give about 20 cookies, making sure to leave about 4 cm (1 ½ inches) between each.
- Spread the remaining white chocolate and pecans on cookies, pressing lightly to push them in a bit.
- Bake on middle oven rack for 9 to 10 minutes or, 1 to 2 minutes more to get a harder texture.
- Remove from oven and let stand 2 minutes on cookie sheet before cooling on a rack.