Cantaloupe and Prosciutto Brochettes Marinated in Raspberry White Wine Vinegar
- 1 large cantaloupe
- 500 ml (2 cups) ofChef LELARGE White Wine Vinegar with Raspberry Juice
- 85 ml (1/3 cup) of honey
- 4 cloves
- 12 black peppercorns
- 12 coriander seeds
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of sugar
- 8 slices of prosciutto, halved
White Wine Vinegar with Raspberry Juice
1. Peel the cantaloupe and remove the seeds.
2. Form balls with a melon baller or cut the cantaloupe into cubes. Set aside.
3. Add the vinegar, honey and spices to a bowl, then add the cantaloupe and toss to coat. Marinate cantaloupe for 12 hours in refrigerator.
4. Drain the melon and cook the marinade and the sugar in a small saucepan for 10 minutes.
5. To assemble the brochettes: Thread 2 to 3 pieces of melon each onto small skewers, with folded pieces of prosciutto between each piece.
6. Drizzle the assembled brochettes with the marinade and serve.
Tips and advices
Replace the cantaloupe with honeydew melon or even a mango for a more exotic twist!