Lamb Burgers with Aged Cheese
- 750 g (1 1/2 lb.) of ground lamb
- 1 pouch (40 g) of Chef LELARGE Fine Cuisine Pepper Sauce Mix
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of chopped fresh chives
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of chili sauce
- 250 ml (1 cup) of shredded aged cheddar cheese
- 6 ciabatta rolls
- 6 slices aged cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- Condiments of your choice
1. In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients; shape into 6 patties and refrigerate until cooking time.
2. Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Lightly oil the grill and cook patties for 5 to 8 minutes (time will vary according to the barbecue), turning once. Toast rolls on grill.
3. Top each burger with sliced cheese, tomato, lettuce and condiments to taste.
Tips and advices
Place a few mint leaves cut into strips on lamb burgers for a slightly different flavour.