Breaded Veal Cutlets with Creamy Dill and Lemon Sauce
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of lemon zest, finely grated
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) of Italian bread crumbs
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 veal cutlets, approx. 200 g (7 oz.) each
- 1 egg, beaten
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) of all-purpose flour
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of butter
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of olive oil
- 1 pouch (48 g) of Chef LELARGE Fine Cuisine Dill and Lemon Sauce Mix, prepared according to the
Dill and Lemon Sauce
1. In a bowl, combine the lemon zest, parsley and bread crumbs. Set aside.
2. Season the cutlets and dip in flour, then beaten egg, then bread crumbs to coat well.
3. In a non-stick skillet, heat butter and oil over high heat.
4. Cook cutlets on both sides until golden brown.
5. Serve cutlets topped with Dill and Lemon Sauce.
Tips and advices
Serve with lemon and pepper asparagus and boiled potatoes.
You can also substitute large fresh scallops for the veal cutlets, following the same steps for breading and cooking. Avoid overcooking the scallops so they don’t become rubbery.