Walleye Fillets with Champagne Sauce
10 min.15 min.4
- 1 pouch (32 g) of LELARGE Fine Cuisine Hollandaise Sauce Mix Chef
- 250 ml (1 cup) of champagne or other sparkling wine
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of butter
- 4 fillets of walleye or other white fish, about 180 g (6 oz.) each, cut in half
- Salt and freshly ground black or pink peppercorns
- In a saucepan, dissolve the Hollandaise Sauce mix with the champagne and cook, while whisking, over medium-high heat. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat oil and butter.
- Salt and pepper fillets to taste and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes per side.
- Divide sauce evenly between plates and arrange fish on top. Sprinkle with pepper.
Tips and advices
Serve with Marinated Green Asparagus Chef LELARGE, slightly heated, and boiled pattypan squash.