Broccoli au Gratin with Cauliflower
- 1 pouch (40 g) of Chef LELARGE Fine Cuisine Bechamel Sauce Mix, prepared according to the directions
- 85 ml (1/3 cup) of mozzarella cheese, grated
- 85 ml (1/3 cup) of provolone cheese, grated
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 broccoli, cut into small florets and blanched
- 1/2 cauliflower, cut into florets and blanched
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) of fine bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
2. Add grated cheeses to warm bechamel sauce, stirring until melted and well blended. Season.
3. In a quiche dish, arrange the broccoli and cauliflower florets in the shape of a dome, with the stems towards the bottom.
4. Drizzle the dome with sauce and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
5. Cook in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until crust is golden brown and vegetables are cooked.
6. Serve warm as a side dish.
Tips and advices
You can finish off the browning by placing the dish under the broiler for a nice golden crust.
Use purple and yellow cauliflower to add colour!