Fine Herbs and Mustard Marinade (for pork and chicken)
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of Chef LELARGE White or Red Wine Vinegar
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of sunflower oil
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of agave syrup
- 1 sprig of lemon thyme
- 10 mint leaves
- 10 basil leaves
- 1 sprig of tarragon
- 1 sprig of savoury
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) of Chef LELARGE Old Fashioned Dijon Mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Add vinegar, oil, syrup and fine herbs to a food processor and blend to emulsify.
2. Fold in the mustard and season to taste.
3. Cover the meat generously with the marinade, then marinate in refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour and a maximum of 12 hours.
4. The marinade can be used to baste the meat until the meat is half cooked, but not past that point if the marinade has come into contact with raw meat.
Tips and advices
If agave syrup cannot be found, try using maple syrup or honey.