Smoked Paprika and White Balsamic Marinade for Fish
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of mild smoked paprika
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) of olive oil
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) of Chef LELARGE White Balsamic
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of tarragon, finely chopped
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) of sea salt
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) of freshly ground pepper
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of chives, sliced
1. Add all the ingredients, excluding the chives, to a hermetically sealed plastic bag and mix well.
2. Add the fish and the chives to the bag. Remove the air, close the bag, and let the fish marinate in the refrigerator.
3. For a delicate tasting fish such as tilapia or sole marinate for about 20 minutes. For a more robustly flavoured fish marinate for about 30 to 45 minutes.
4. The marinade can also be used to baste the fish just before grilling, sautéing or baking. Important: Never use the marinade in this way if it has already been used to marinate raw fish.
Tips and advices
This marinade would also work well for chicken breasts. The White Balsamic can be substituted, for example, with White Wine Vinegar with Raspberry Juice Chef LELARGE.