Pork Medallions with Dijon and Rosemary
- 650 g (1 1/4 lb) of pork tenderloin
- 1 pouch (42 g) of Chef LELARGE Fine Cuisine Dijon and Honey Sauce Mix
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, stem removed
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of old-fashioned Chef LELARGE Dijon Mustard
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of white wine
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 7 ml (1/2 tablespoon) of dried parsley
Old-Fashioned Dijon Mustard
1. Slice tenderloin into rounds about 3 cm (1 1/4 inch) thick.
2. Combine all marinade ingredients in food processor, then pour over pork; marinate in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
3. Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Remove pork from marinade and grill for about 3 minutes per side.
Tips and advices
For an even more intense flavour, set aside some of the sauce and lightly baste the medallions 2 or 3 times while cooking on the barbecue. Be careful not to use sauce the meat has marinated in; it must be set aside beforehand.