Millefeuille du Chef
- 2 pouches (96 g) ofChef LELARGE Fine Cuisine Dill and Lemon Sauce Mix
- 4 phyllo pastry sheets
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) of melted butter
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of oil
- 500 g (1 lb.) of turkey, cubed
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of carrots, julienned
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of turnips, julienned
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of celery, julienned
- 1lemon, zest
Dill and Lemon Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
2. Prepare the Dill and Lemon Sauce according to the instructions.
3. Place one phyllo sheet on a floured surface and brush with melted butter. Repeat to make 4 layers.
4. Cut to make 12 squares and place on a baking sheet covered with waxed paper.
5. Bake for 5 minutes.
6. Sauté the turkey in the oil until browned. Add the vegetables and zest and simmer over low heat for a few minutes.
7. Add the sauce and cook uncovered for 5 minutes.
8. Place one square of pastry on a plate, add 2 tablespoons of the turkey mixture, cover with a second square, add 2 more tablespoons of the turkey mixture and cover with a third square.
9. Prepare the three other portions.
10. Serve topped with sauce.
Tips and advices
This dish is also excellent with chicken or shrimp added!