Artichoke, Ham and Gruyère Pizza
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of Liberté crème fraîche1
- 20 ml (4 teaspoons) of Chef LELARGE Strong Dijon Mustard
- 4 store-bought naan breads
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 160 g (5 oz.), or 8 slices, of old-style smoked ham, cut into strips
- 250 g (9 oz.) of grated Gruyère cheese
- 1 can (398 ml) of Chef LELARGE Quartered Artichoke Hearts, drained and patted dry
- Fresh thyme leaves, to taste
- 1 Do not replace the crème fraîche with 35% whipping cream, as the latter is too thin and will not produce the same result.
- Recipe by Josée Robitaille, Consulting Chef
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
2. In a small bowl, mix the crème fraîche and mustard, then spread mixture on naan breads.
3. Divide the onions, ham, cheese, then artichoke hearts between the 4 breads and sprinkle with fresh thyme.
4. Bake in oven for 12-14 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly golden brown.
5. Serve immediately.
Tips and advices
For a light, healthy accompaniment, serve with a salad made from Chef LELARGE Hearts of Palm; if desired, see our Moroccan-Style Hearts of Palm Salad.