Beef Peppercorn Ramekins
- 1 kg (2 lb.) of ground beef
- 1 pouch (40 g) of Chef LELARGE Fine Cuisine Pepper Sauce Mix
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 1 medium potato, peeled and grated
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) of bread crumbs
- Seasoning to taste
1. Mix ground beef together with the pouch of Pepper Sauce mix, finely chopped onion, beaten egg, potato and bread crumbs. Season.
2. Pour into ramekin moulds and bake in the oven at 180°C (350°F) for 30 to 40 minutes, until beef drippings are clear.
Tips and advices
To vary the recipe, replace the beef with ground lamb, turkey or even game meat such as venison or duck!