Paupiettes of Sole with Baby Vegetables and Citrus Hollandaise Sauce
- Paupiettes of Sole:
- 8 fresh fillets of sole
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 310 ml (1 1/4 cups) of blanched, julienned vegetables (carrots, celery, zucchini, red bell peppers, etc.)
- 8 Boston lettuce leaves
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of butter
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of water
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of orange juice
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of lemon juice
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of lime juice
- 1 pouch (32 g) ofChef LELARGE Fine Cuisine Hollandaise Sauce Mix
Paupiettes of Sole:
1. Season the sole fillets and place equal portions of the julienned vegetables on the wide end of each fillet.
2. Roll them up and wrap them individually in a lettuce leaf.
3. Prepare 4 wraps by placing two paupiettes, or rolls, each on a sheet of aluminum foil and sealing tightly.
4. Barbecue on medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
5. In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add water, plus orange, lemon and lime juices. Add the Hollandaise Sauce, whisking to a smooth texture, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 minute.
6. Place two paupiettes on each plate, covered with sauce.
Tips and advices
Try serving this dish on a bed of basmati rice.
For more colour, add a few spinach leaves to the other vegetables for the filling.