Goat Cheese and Asparagus Salad
- 30 ml(2 tablespoons) of Chef LELARGE Cider Vinegar From Normandy
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of blueberry jam
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 500 ml (2 cups) of arugula
- 2 (250 ml) jars of Chef LELARGE Marinated Green Asparagus, drained
- 250 ml (1 cup) of fresh wild blueberries
- 125 g (4 oz.) of ash-covered goat cheese, cut into 8 medallions
Cider Vinegar from Normandy
1. Add the vinegar, jam and olive oil to a food processor and purée until emulsified. Season to taste.
2. Divide the arugula between each of 4 plates.
3. Do the same with the asparagus and blueberries.
4. Garnish each salad with 2 medallions of goat cheese.
5. Drizzle each salad with the vinaigrette.
Tips and advices
Instead of purchasing blueberry jam, try making homemade jam using as much or as little sugar as desired.
For a lighter taste, replace the ash-covered goat cheese with fresh goat cheese.