Bourguignon or Chinese Fondue Sauce
- 1 pouch (42 g) ofChef LELARGE Fine Cuisine Dijon and Honey Sauce Mix
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of cold water
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) of light mayonnaise
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) of 35% whipping cream
Dijon and Honey
1. In a saucepan, whisk a pouch of Dijon and Honey Sauce mix with cold water and bring to a boil.
2. Remove from heat, pour into a bowl and let cool completely.
3. With a whisk, incorporate light mayonnaise. Then add whipping cream with a spatula. Mix gently.
4. Serve with Bourguignon or Chinese fondue.
Tips and advices
This sauce can also be used as a vegetable dip.