Soprano Scampi in Tarragon Sauce
- 1 pouch (48 g) of Chef LELARGE Fine Cuisine Tarragon Sauce Mix
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of butter
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 500 ml (2 cups) of mushrooms, quartered
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of dry white wine
- 20 fresh asparagus tips
- 28 frozen scampi, thawed and shelled
1. Prepare the Tarragon Sauce according to the instructions.
2. Melt the butter in a skillet and sauté the shallot and mushrooms. Add the wine and reduce liquid by half.
3. Add the asparagus and scampi and stir in the sauce.
4. Simmer over low heat for 5-8 minutes.
Tips and advices
Serve on a bed of steamed rice, or else in a dessert glass with just the sauce.
This recipe is also perfect with fresh lobster, uncooked shrimp or scallops.