Dill and Lemon Dip
- 1 pouch (48 g) of Chef LELARGE Fine Cuisine Dill and Lemon Sauce Mix
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) of sour cream
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) of lemon juice
Dill and Lemon Sauce
1. Mix the pouch of Dill and Lemon Sauce mix with the sour cream, garlic and lemon juice.
2. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Serve as a dip with vegetables, crackers or chips.
Tips and advices
This dip can be used as a cold sauce with fried/breaded fish, or as a marinade for pork kebabs.
Replace the sour cream with plain Greek-style yogurt for an even healthier recipe!