Cheesy Crab Dip
- 2 (120 g) cans of Chef LELARGE Crab Meat and Leg
- 125 g (4 oz) of cream cheese, softened
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of mayonnaise
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) of chives, chopped
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) of dill, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Crab Meat and Leg
1. Drain and rinse the crabmeat. To remove as much moisture as possible, let it drain on a paper towel.
2. In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise with a fork. Add crab and remaining ingredients. Mix well.
3. To serve cold, refrigerate dip until ready to serve.